12.10.07

I felt very sian today but luckily that feeling went away by itself.

Yesterday after the swim I had 1 piece of wholewheat bread. I forgot to mention that I also mistakenly ate 1 durian puff and 1 deep fried durian something yesterday at Humble House. Why? Because I didn't know it was durian when Se Fu gave them to me, and I couldn't spit it out, hehe.. But it was actually all right.

This morning for breakfast I had 1 cup of low-fat peach yoghurt and 1 glass of soy milk. Lunch at Humble House I had rice + fish & lettuce soup. Dinner ate at Raffles Sakae Sushi again with Han, ate 1 small cha soba, 3 pc salmon sushi, 4 pc small cucumber maki, 2 pc small salmon maki, 2 naruto from Han's wakame udon, 1 pc spicy salmon sushi, and I tried some of Han's wakame udon. Plus 3 cups green tea. Wah it sounds so much, but it didn't seem like it.

Going swimming again soon =)