11.10.07

Catch up catch up..

9 Oct: 1 oatmeal porridge for breakfast, 1 Subway turkey breast sandwich for lunch, at school we had Rice + Shandong braised duck + steamed garoupa Cantonese style + Szechuan eggplant and I also had 1/2 a chocolate muffin and 2 pieces of watermelon. Chef Xihong's lesson - it was one of the rare times that I got to work with Han =) Plus 1 Yakult at night.

10 Oct: Han made breakfast for us, omelete sandwiches with only egg whites & on wholewheat multi-grain bread =) for lunch we ate at Dhoby Gaut mrt: chicken rice + cheng teng, for dinner at school we had aloo ghoby + pork vindaloo + chicken tikka + veggie sambhar. It was Chef Sony's last lesson.. feel a bit sad about it.. I remember his first lesson, he roasted the spices for garam masala, and he did the very same thing for his last lesson.. memories... I'm such a sentimental person.. sigh...

11 Oct: Breakfast I had 1 cup of aloe vera yoghurt, lunch I had fried rice at Humble House - staff meal; for dinner I went to McDonald's with Han, I ate a corn cup because they ran out of apple dippers, then I had 1 salmon handrolled sushi + 2 pieces salmon sushi + 1 wakame sushi from Jason's.

Going swimming now =)